Monday 20 July 2009

i'm jinxed

3 times now i started the door weather strips and every time it starts to rain, who needs to dance for rain eh? anyway i managed to get the driver side finished and all the handles and door card back on but it started rain again (shocker) so i couldn't get any pics.

My mate Dave (everybody knows someone called Dave) who is a body work guy, came round the other day to have a glance over my car. Basically what it boils down to is he reckons to leave the body work as is and drive it until i can get the money together to get it all done at once. i was hoping to do some myself but being completely new to this car thing i reckon I'll have to leave it to the experts.

Oh well i guess I'll have to concentrate on the interior and the stereo, after i got it waterproofed, and running, and MOT'ed lol. so much to do and so little time before the winter starts to kick in. lets hope for the best anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment