Thursday 6 August 2009

bad luck strikes again!

so picture the scene. opened the box of my new shiny MC to get it all bench bled to go into the car all nice and smooth like. read the instructions carefully to make sure i don't do anything stupid. I fill the MC with brake fluid and wait for it to come out the outlet ports as it says. Indeed after a few secs the fluid comes out and i screw in the plugs like it says. Hang on a minute wheres all this fluid come from???

It turns out the internal seals in the new MC are buggered and it's no good. So now I've got to return it and get a new one, however they don't have another one is stock and don't know when they'll get another.

I'll give em till monday to get me a estimated time and then go from there.

Oh i also found another good resource for all Chevy's really it's www.chevytalk.org nice site with tons of info and helpful people, thumbs up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment